Action Plan for the Upgradation of home.netspective.com from Ubuntu 10.04 to Ubuntu 12.04
- Create a new server home2.netspective.com with Ubuntu 12.04
- Setting up a Base Ubuntu ServerA� To follow NetspectiveA�A�standard security
- Netspective VLANA�Implement firewall rules for netspective VLAN through ufw
- How to enable LDAP authentication in Ubuntu serverA�Enable LDAP Authentication
- Install Nginx webserver with php-fpm.
- Copy all configuration files from current home.netspective.com server to new A�home2.netspective.com.
- In php server and on other servers update all configuration files to reflect the new server IP.
- Rename current server to retired.home.netspective.com and home2.netspective.com server to A�home.netspective.com
- Update the DNS of A�home.netspective.com to new server IP.
- Turn off retired.mysql.rdbms server but don’t delete it
- If everything is working across all netspective apps
- Do one final migration of files from old server to new server.
- delete A�retired.home.netspective.com