Following are the steps we done on Alim Server:
- Checked Alim DB and size comes around 1.3GB
-> du -hs alim_07_03_20.13.sql
When we checked table that took too much space is ajaxtracking (319M) and boomerang_beacon (366M). We truncated these these table and also dropped unwanted tables from Alim Database. Now the size gets dropped to 458M.
-> du -hs alim_07_03_20.13_new.sql 458M alim_07_03_20.13_new.sql
Command used to truncate a table:
mysql> truncate table ajaxtracking,boomerang_beacon;
- Stopped AIDE:
Temporarily stopped AIDE script.
- php5-fpm configuration:
Changed pm.max_requests (The number of requests each child process should execute before respawning) from 200 to 0 (unlimited)
Then changed pm.max_children (This value sets the limit on the number of simultaneous requests that will be served)from 7 to 5.
With this setting we have tested accessing alim site with ab command. Now it seems stable in which load increases slightly only and its not overshooting.
- Configured Monit:
Refer KB for configuring Monit.