The Agenda for the Cloud Computing Interoperability Workshop on March 23 in Crystal City, Virginia is now online. Strategies and Technologies for Cloud Computing Interoperability (SATCCI) is a Workshop for Federal Computing Stakeholders.
The Obama Administration in general and the new Federal CIO specifically have espoused the benefits of cloud computing in government. If you’re interested in cloud computing and how it might apply to your federal architecture environment, please plan on attending.
If you’d like to propose contents, suggest questions that need to be answered, etc. please post them here and I will be happy to pass them along to the organizers.
Click here to register. The agenda is as follows:
Morning sessions (Standards)
- NIST ‐ Tim Grance (NIST Cloud Program Manager), Peter Mell (Senior Computer Scientist)
- Cloud Computing Interoperability Forum ‐ Reuven Cohen (Leader and Founder Enomaly Inc.)
- Open Cloud Consortium ‐ Robert Grossman (Leader)
- Open Grid Forum ‐ Craig Lee (President)
- Network Centric Operations Industry Consortium ‐Krishna Sankar (Leader of Cloud Computing Team)
- Distributed Management Task Force ‐ Winston Bumpus (President)
- Storage Network Industry Association ‐ Mark Carlson (SNIA Technical Council and Sun)
Afternoon sessions (Vendors and Companies)
- Cisco ‐ Krishna Sankar (Distinguished Engineer)
- IBM ‐ Dirk Nicol (Program Director, Cloud Standards)
- Microsoft ‐ Susie Adams (CTO of the Federal Sales organization)
- Salesforce.com ‐ Dan Burton (Senior Vice President, Global Public Policy)
- Sun ‐ Scott Radeztsky (Chief Architect for Americas Systems Engineering)
- Elastra ‐ Stuart Charlton (Chief Software Architect)
- Interactive Panel and Q&A with all Company Speakers